The short answer is YES. But, not for all industries/products/price-points.
Here are the criteria where you can/would succeed selling a saas product without a phone call:
1. Your audience is tech savvy and have purchased similar products (possibly your competitors) without talking to someone.
2. When the product has a lower price-points (less than $500/mo).
3. You have a free trial if not a free version of the tool.
4. Onboarding into your product is very robust – leveraging (at minimum) video tutorials, great documentation, and emails.
5. You’ve spent time creating a personal brand for yourself and shown thought leadership in your space.
6. Using a well-timed multi-touch approach to your cold outreach with very good copy.
Become a supporter of this podcast: