Sales Process Automation with Trello, Mailchimp and Calendly
Automate your sales process. Within your Trello board automate the sales process for your lead once you receive it on your website.
How this Automation can help:
With this amazing Trello automation, learn how to automate your sales process. Within your Trello board automate the sales process for your lead once you receive it on your website.
1- Automatically add a card to your Trello board as soon as you receive a new lead on your website.
2 – Automate your email process in MailChimp to send a meeting invitation through Calendly to your prospect by simply dragging and dropping the lead card which was created once you received the lead from your website.
3 – If the meeting went well, simply drag the card into another column to send a slack invitation to your prospect using the same process.
Tools used in this Automation:
1. Trello – An amazing project tool for your project and task management.
2. Slack – A work collaboration tool for all your workspace communication.
3. MailChimp – An all-in-one marketing automation tool for your emails.
4. Zapier – An Integration tool to connect your apps
5. Calendly – Appointment and meeting scheduling tool
What’s not included:
Licenses for these tools
I started to Web Development at the age of 14, I own a digital marketing agency that specializes in Customized Marketing for Startups (https://panja.io).
I have a multi-cap profile (Development, UX/UI, and digital marketing). I now use my tech skills for marketing, and sometimes I try to make some automated process.