Alex is an outstanding interviewer, and I enjoyed sharing perspectives on where we are, and where we are going, with sales automation in a world that is hungry for the human touch.
Chris BeallCEO of Connect & Sell
Interested in being featured or cohosting an episode? Reach out to us now by sending us an email.
- Starting and Engaging the Online Community through Video with Matt Barnett May 13, 2020Communities can be a strong channel to generate positive word of mouth for your company and also reduce client service requirements from community support. However most communities never get off the ground. Today we look at starting and engaging a community that works through MarTech with Matt Barnett. Matt is the founder of Bonjoro, a […]Alex Glenn
- Automating Content Creation Through Podcasting with Michael Greenberg April 2, 2020Developing compelling, unique content often requires a large amount of resources from you and your team. Today we discuss how to fully leverage podcasting and automation to create unique content for all channels including SEO, social and video to reduce the time and resources required to create high performing content. Our guest today is Michael […]Alex Glenn
- The When Why and How of Proposal Creation and Automation, with Founder of BetterProposals.io December 26, 2019To get a client to sign the contract first requires a statement of work. I.e. a proposal of work. And the process by which your agency produces, sends and tracks these proposal can potentially kill the deal. You can shoot yourself in the foot with your proposal process by: 1. Making you look unprofessional or […]Alex Glenn
- How to build an agile marketing stack with Dan McGaw August 30, 2019Dan is a CEO, Founder, Author, Martech and Marketing Analytics Leader! Dan is the CEO and Founder of Effin Amazing I have been a huge fan of Dan’s for some time now, but we finally got a chance to meet while Dan was giving the presentation that we are about to showcase on this episode. I will let […]Alex Glenn
- How Unbounce Built and Scaled their Partner Program w/ Ty Lingley July 30, 2019Today we go deeper into partnerships - if you haven’t listened to the first few segments on partnerships with Jay from Forrester.com, Bryn from Partnerstack.com and Sunir from the Cloud software association, check those out after you hear this episode… View the presentation: https://automated.af/automated-sales-and-marketing-processes/podcast-how-unbounce-built-and-scaled-their-partner-program/ My guest today is Tyrone Lingley, the Director of Partnerships at […]Alex Glenn
- Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) with Jay McBain June 26, 2019Today we continue with our series of episodes on partner programs and how marketing automation is handling the scale of channel programs for thousands of software companies globally. Read the full article and notes >>> Forrester predicts the through-channel software market to grow to $1.18 billion by 2023. This market includes 10s of thousands of […]Alex Glenn
- Onboarding Automations - The Strategies that work, and those that don't. w/ Wes Bush June 12, 2019Whether you are a SaaS company needing to register new users effectively, or anyone with a registration page on your website, effective communication with those who are just being introduced to your product/brand for the first time is key. How much automation is too much? Onboarding differences for freemium vs paid plans? Whether or not […]Alex Glenn
- President of Cloud Software Assoc. Shares - How teams can ensure stable and comprehensive stack oversight in today’s ecosystem May 22, 2019Hello everyone and welcome back to the podcast where we unpack the components, dilemmas and strategies of tech stack capabilities with founders and leaders across all industries who have created a process or tool to better your business by way of automation. Today I am joined by the Former Head of Platform at Freshbooks, CEO […]Alex Glenn
- The New World Of Partner Programs - Stack, Strategy and Execution w/ Founder of Partnerstack.com May 8, 2019Today we are going to discuss the new world of partnership strategy - specifically in the vertical of Partner Relations Management and PRM software like that of today’s guest - Founder of Partnerstack.com (formerly Growsumo.com), Mr. Bryn Jones. If you are looking to start/scale or simply determine if a partner program is right for you, […]Alex Glenn
- Should Technology Lead People Decisions, or Should People Lead Technology Decisions? w/ Jessica Minasian April 22, 2019Last week, Jessica (Founder of Magnetic Hype) and I were chatting about how her clients and colleagues go about building, and hiring for management of, their future tech stacks - what pain points, mistakes and dilemmas her and I see and experience most often. For the full episode notes and links, check out the article […]Alex Glenn
Join over 2000 founders and teams getting these updates to their inbox weekly!